Thursday, 24 January 2008

Cats i rescued and become part of my family



They are cats i rescued and now become part of my family.

they stay at my room, even sleep at my bed....every night i have to force them go back to their own cat room.

Of course, not every cat can be lucky like them.

Since more and more cats/kittens came in for help, i have to put them in a rented shop house for adoption.

I can be so happy if someone with lot of love come to adopt a kitten/cat, but also be worry if a kitten/cat was adopted by people who even not show his/her passion to it. I even think to reject the adoption for those who not show their passion to the animals......

2 comments:

rajanurulain87 said...

hello kitty. just wanna ask your permission to add your blog link to my blog.issit ok wth u?

PetCareWorld said...

Sure