Tuesday, 23 September 2008

New dumped kittens



Today 4 new dumping kittens found at the front of my door inside a small and dirty box, and one died already when I opened the box. They are so tiny and eyes just opened but still don't know how to eat, so I have to bottle feed them every 2 hours.

Such a cruet and irresponsible thing the people who dumped them has done!!!
However, my blackly seem want to be their replace mum. But he is a male cat !!


Unfortunately, 3 of them died one by one after few weeks non matter how hard i have tried to feed them....

1 comment:

zumie said...

may i know where the vet clinics u usually take ur cats? I'm from semenanjung but a student here, so i dont know any vet clinic in kuching..plus, I want to know if it costly to bring ur cat to vet coz i need low budget. sms me at 013-5741017 or email zumie84@yahoo.com